Parts and sails

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parts and sails
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:38:51 EDT
If anyone is having a problem figuring out the strongback details because of
the computerized dimensioning problems, just let me know and we will send you
the corrected one (notice how I was able to blame to my computer).

The first things you will need upon completion of the deck (in addition to
the parts kits) are the launcher throat, forestay fitting, spinnaker pole and
guide rings.  These items come from Vanguard (they are all 49er parts) but
should be ordered at least 3 weeks in advance (see the links page for Vanguard
info).

We need to determine your intentions regarding sails. Those wanting to buy
used 49er sails should let me know fairly early so that I can line you up with
the sailors who want to sell.  Also, drop me a note and I will send you the
info for your sail maker for cutting them down.

I will have pricing on the new sails by December 1st.

Let me know if you are having any problems or if you have ideas for improving
the manual.