Cedar Strips

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cedar Strips
From: Nathan Anderson <nande12@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to be milling my own cedar strips soon.  If anyone else
needs some let me know and I can make you some.  The price would
probably be between $.25-$.30/lf + shipping.  I live in eugene, oregon
and can arrange shipping in the US.  Let me know.  The strips would be
full length.

Nate Anderson