Re: Graphite powder and other stuff

To: pgstalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Graphite powder and other stuff
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:08:28 EDT
Swift Solo builders

It looks like the graphite was left off the list--sorry.  You'll need a 12 OZ
can of WEST 423.

Another question that needs answering.  What is the top and bottom diameter
of the vang pedestal base? Answer, the top is 2" diameter and the bottom 3".

Would everyone who needs a parts kit before the January 10, 2004 date let me
know about when you'll need yours.  These kits take a little time and it is
good to have them ready to go when you need them.

Keep those questions coming.  Thanks to your help the manual keeps getting
better and better.

The final rough draft of the rules will be posted by October 29th.  We
encourage everyone to look them over and make comments prior to November 15th.
At
that time they will be amended and become final (except as the class amends
them formally at future meetings).  I appreciate all of your input to date and
especially the help of Greg Ryan.  Greg has spent many hours in debate with me
and helped me with a broader perspective.

So much is happening as the level of interest is expanding exponentially.
Look for a lot of good news on the website over the next two weeks.