Re: FW: study plans available?

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: study plans available?
From: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:53:33 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

Patrick,
Great post.
Let me begin by apologizing for not answering the question of study plans properly (got caught up in the other questions).
We don't have study plans, however, our construction manual (104 pages with several hundred pictures) does a pretty good job of describing the entire process and is available for US $75. As Greg pointed out, their are a lot of pictures on the website www.swiftsolo.org <http://www.swiftsolo.org/> and in the various publications (/Sailing World, Wooden Boat, and Epoxyworks magazines)./

[...]

I hope this helps and appreciate your input and questions.

This sounds good and should be sufficient to answer my questions.

peter