Re: Measurement Problems and Solutions

To: <JeffBodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<glavery@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<Harveynestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Measurement Problems and Solutions
From: Michael Lamb <MikeLamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:39:30 -0800
All,

I am watching and waiting during this time before making a final decision as
to whether or not I want to invest time and money into something so unique.
I also understand that it is evolving. There are folks like Eldon
everywhere. I am patient and feel that this fine boat and the vast majority
of the people involved are worth being a part of. Long live the Corinthian
spirit!

Mike Lamb