please continue to vote--but read my response to Ron Deane first

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: please continue to vote--but read my response to Ron Deane first
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:20:22 EST
There will be a number of housekeeping issues with the text of the rules
(numbering and grammatical issues).  Greg and I have simply been too close to
these things for too long.

Ron brought up some technical issues of merit that go beyond housekeeping as
well.  You should read my response and assume that it will be incorporated
into the changes.  If you take issue with doing so, please let us know.

With that in mind, please continue to vote.  Realize that at this point we
are simply a group of guys putting together rules that will allow us to become
class.  Future rules changes will need to be made through proper decorum so
if you see any more housekeeping issues, let us know soon.

I will now wait until tomorrow to post the cleaned up PDF.

Thanks again for your input and your votes.