rebate program changes

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: rebate program changes
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:44:35 EST
I've received a number of emails regarding the deadline for the rebate and
have decided to make it a bit easier.

There are two objectives that we want to reach with this program.  The first
is to get as many boats completed by June 1st, 2004 as possible (these
completed boats will cause rapid class growth).  The second objective is to
maintain
our class wholesale account with Ronstan and Fisheries Supply by ensuring the
kind of volume that justifies the discount.

With these two things in mind and at the request of some of our builders, we
are making the following changes (anyone who meets the original criteria will
of course qualify for the rebate upon ordering):

As long as you order the parts package by January 10th you will remain
eligible for the rebate.  You can take the rebate upon placing the order as
long as
you send a picture showing that some strips have be installed on your jig by
January 10th.  Or, you can order the parts package by January 10th  and receive
the rebate upon completion of the boat even if no strips have been installed
on January 10th as long as the boat is completed and ready to sail by June
10th 2004.

I hope this takes some of the pressure off.