A couple of important matters

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A couple of important matters
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:14:13 EST
1.  We have seven more deluxe parts kits that are going to be sent out
Monday.  They may be short some levers that will be sent to you separately as
soon
as Fisheries gets them in. I'll know for sure on Monday and will let each of
the builders involved know.

2.  When you flip you jig over to do the deck, check out station 11 and 12.
I found that one of them had to be reset on 002 (raised up) and a couple of
others have made the same comment.  Laying a strip on the frames will make it
obvious how much to raise it.

3.  Make sure that your work area is heated for at least 24 hours to 72
degrees before glassing the hull or deck.  Make sure your epoxy is the same
temperature before you mix it.  It's a good idea to control the moisture and
heat for
the entire time that you are laying strips and glassing the hull and deck if
you can.

4.  If the heat and moisture content of the air in your work area change
much, squeegee epoxy over your stations before you assemble them.  Particle
board
in not very stable unless it is coated because of its' tendency to suck up
moisture.