bow profile and centerboard trunk

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bow profile and centerboard trunk
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:10:23 EST
Anyone who has started construction and has not received the new centerboard
trunk or bow profile details (It should look like the attached pdf) should let
me know and I'll mail them to you.  In both cases they are template patterns
and cannot be sent as pdf's.

We're working hard to finish the rigging manual.

We will be testing the last (hopefully) mainsail soon and that will wrap up
the testing for the recommended sails.  Remember, you can still cut down 49er
sails and there's a lot of latitude in the cut of all of our sails.  Hopefully,
the current frenzy of technological design advances in sails will settle down
soon.  Perhaps we should discuss a timetable to tighten up our sail
measurement rules at our first general membership.  I think it would be a
mistake to do
it too early, however, I believe that it should be done eventually.