Intro

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Intro
From: romeisle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:36:20 -0500
Hey guys, I thought I properly introduce myself and my Swift Solo, USA #55,
just prematurely baptised and named while on one of those daydreams as I
faired away , SOLO COCO LOCO,    My name is Joseph Rome aka PEPE, I live in
the Fl Keys . I attach some pics to familiarize you with the transom of my
boat, get used to it , hope you enjoy the view!!!!!  Ha ha , ok the weather
is miserable  and I nothing better to do!!   On another subj just this past
week I went tosee the 49ers  at KBYC for the Olympic trials and took some
pics , I met a couple of guys that are familiar with our projects  in fact
, a kid named Patrick claims to gave sailed a Solo, and he had nothing but
good reviews, I let him sail my F31R an every one had a good time.   Pepe