Re: A question on the c/b trunk

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A question on the c/b trunk
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:42:40 -0500
I think you might want to bed the edges only and not the bottom surface. Since
you can slip a blade in the edges but not easily get to the the bottom surface
as it is recessed below the deck.  If the bottom surface is siliconed but the
lip is not all that wide you could just use brute force to break the silicon on
the lower surface of the block (Silicon is tremendously strong, I have had to
use a car jack to pull things siliconed on fairly well over a large surface).
Also if there is a gybing CB will there be a lot of force on the top block?? or
will it be taken by the side of the case??
Greg
Swift Solo -- Rose