Re: Hull length /position of the AMP

To: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hull length /position of the AMP
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:55:23 -0500
Good question Roger. I could be wrong but I took it to mean that the AMP is the
aft face of station 14. All the strips touch on the aft face edges of all the
sections aft of section 10. The transom is inset to provide a clean detachment
edge for the quarter waves and the draft  turbulence. The Transom should be
perpendicular to the waterline and at the centerline, the 6mm overhanging aft
edge of the bottom surface of the hull should be at the AMP.
Is that right?
Greg
Swift Solo -- Rose.