Re: Tom questions :)

To: tom.owen@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tom questions :)
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 17:57:33 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tom

Good to hear from you.

Put carbon tape on one side of station 6 only.

Cut station 8 by measuring the width of your cb trunk and cutting 1/2 of that
width out of each side from the centerline.

The inner corners of the transom bar line up with the inner corners of the
steps (see the picture on the cover).

If I've done a poor job of explaining, let me know and I'll try again.