Available Cedar Strips

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx,swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Available Cedar Strips
From: JeffBodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:18:46 -0700
I regret to say that due to constraints upon my time I am not going to be
able to work on this project the way I would like to.  Accordingly, I am
offering my cedar strips for sale.  I have attached a copy of my invoice
from Raven and the strips are just beautiful and available for immediate
shipment.  I paid $2078 for the wood but would consider offers.  Contact me
via email or at my work cell # (469) 766-4136.  I wish you all good sailing
and productive building.
Regards,
Jeff Bodkin