Playdoug to the rescue. Deck/Hull joining.

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Playdoug to the rescue. Deck/Hull joining.
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:10:11 -0400
After mocking around with mirrors, webcams and other fancy crap to try and
figure out where my gabs between hull and deck is, I discovered that my kids
playdough actually has a useful purpose.

Using playdough set on top of bulkheads, while placing the deck. Can give you a
very exact measurement of your gabs and point out the hard spots.

Playdough is cheap, try the dollar store or walmart.

Christian