Swift Solo USA020 FOR SALE

To: "Swift Solo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Swift Solo USA020 FOR SALE
From: "tom owen" <tom.owen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 23:29:34 -0400
Cc: "Tom Owen" <tomowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear all,

It is with great regret that due to visa restrictions and work requirements,
I am returning to the UK at the end of May :(
This means that I am extremely unlikely to finish Swift Solo number 020 and
even more unlikely to make it to Higgins Lake in September :(

Amid all this bad news, there may be a great opportunity for a potential
builder (who has not started yet) or a fanatical sailor (who does not want
to build) as I am prepared to sell the boat at the stage that I have reached
(will reach by the end of May) with the deck on :)

The boat has spars, a deluxe parts package and over 470 hours of love &
careful building.  The buyer will have to varnish (final finish) and rig the
boat and then go sailing.  I am looking for £14K but am open to offers and
very keen to sell to a good home, that will continue the love and keep this
boat sailing for years to come :)

This is a fantastic opportunity to get a good boat at a good price, so that
you can practice for Higgins Lake and carry all before you :)
I am based in Newport, Rhode Island so the East coast is better for me, but
once again am keen to sell and will find a solution to ship the boat
anywhere :)

Please do contact me at this email address or on 401 662 7271 if you are
interested, or know someone who might be.
Many thanks,

Tom.
USA020