spinnaker colors

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: spinnaker colors
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:25:52 EDT
Attached are the designs available for the spinnakers on this first order.
You have a choice of blue, white and red and can use any two of these colors in
the designs shown or you can order any one of these colors as a solid color.
When you order, let me know if you would have preferred some other colors and
if I see a trend, I'll get them to change the three colors offered some time
in the future.  Obviously, custom colors would take much longer and be more
expensive.

I will be accepting payment through PayPal for those who use it or by check
or money order.

Regards,

Bram

JPEG image