Re: playdoug

To: <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Mark" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: playdoug
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:23:24 -0400
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Playdough does have oil in it so be carefull to remove the residue and give
it a sanding before epoxying to the surface.
Here is a recipe for playdough I use for my kids. It only takes a few
minutes to make if you dont want to run to the shops.
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 tablespoons cream of tarter
2 cups of water
1 tablespoons mineral oil or vegetable oil
food coloring (the brightest fluorescent food coloring you can find)
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until
it forms a stiff unit. Allow to cool, then knead into tupperware. Store
refrigerated.
If you are doing your deck fitting late at night add 1/4 cup of instant
coffee (use vegetable oil). It smells nice and might keep you awake if you
eat the leftovers :-)
Greg