revised dates for sail purchase

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: revised dates for sail purchase
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:51:34 EDT
I trust that everyone is making a lot of sawdust because we're  hearing a lot
of complaining about all the sanding (it'll get you in shape  for sailing--so
stop whining).

I just realized that we need to send in the order for the sails on  July 5th,
not the 7th.  I'm leaving for Huntington Lake in California on  the afternoon
of the 5th and will not be back home until the 18th of July.

Would everybody who intends to order sails between now and the 5th, please
drop me a note or order them (except the eight people who have already
ordered).  I need to get Dale the headboards to send to Asia before I go  (they
are a
specialty item).

In that same note, tell me if you intend to go to the Higgins Lake regatta
in September.  We need to make sure we've got the appropriate number of
camping spots.

The PayPal thing seems to be working well (and yes, I know it's about time
we got our credit card act together).

What a great feeling to be seeing pictures of so many boats so far along
during the past couple of weeks.  Keep it going--the exciting part comes  when
you put the final coats on the completed hull and deck and see how  spectacular
the cedar looks finished.