Swift Solo Availability!

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swift Solo Availability!
From: Vink <vinkj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
VMG Skiffs wants to see you on the water.  We have decided to offer our
prototype, hull number 1, for sale.  She's complete and a beauty.  Just add
Bram's new sails when they come in and you will be racing.  Pat, Anita, Vink
and now Mark are way too busy sanding and fitting to go sailing.  Our model
will have to wait for this winter.  You have seen this boat on our web site and
you know it's built right.  $18,000.00 out the door, less sails.  Pick it up
now or take delivery at Higgins Lake.  Call 877 864-2628 to talk.