CAN 048 ready for rigging

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CAN 048 ready for rigging
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:59:38 -0600
Here are a couple of photos of CAN048 in gloss and satin finish before the
fittings were put back on.

The next posting will hopefully be of CAN048 landing off a large wave in a 20
knot blow! The photo following that one will be really interesting.......

Keep up the building, the final product is soooooooo worth it. I have had a
huge amount of interest in the boat. Everyone who has seen it is impressed by
the concept and I have a long list of people eagerly awaiting a test drive.

Roger Wright
www.aquiloboats.com