nosedive

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: nosedive
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 03:52:46 EDT
To all,

my bowpiece is done, and what a fine entry piece. well a little crooked for a
snout, but who's nose is perfect anyways. For the nose job I've added plenty
of  packing so she's a bit heavier and stout than most. hence my fear in
plowing forward especially downwind where you may find me ass up ended flying
thru
the air on my masted trapeze. any chance for bending the rules alittle and
slipping a foam ballast under that hidden 3rd and 4th porthole beneath the
spinnaker sock.

Bram won't look
who would even know
being the heaviest boat in the fleet