Re: March Florida Regatta--and other stuff

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: March Florida Regatta--and other stuff
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:33:52 EDT
Greg and all,

That sounds good as far as I'm concerned.  It is important that  everyone who
would like to attend give us an opinion on this date and any  objection they
might have to the Keys (like the water is too warm and clear and  there are
too many exotic birds).

I'm writing a PDF on the centerboard trunk "insert blocks" that is  very
important.  YOU MUST READ THIS TO AVOID  INTERNAL DAMAGE TO YOUR TRUNK.  This
should go out on  Monday since I need to do some illustrations.  Fortunately,
this
came to my  attention before anyone damaged their trunks.  It is simple to
fix these  blocks or to build new ones if your boat's blocks have this  problem.