Re: My prayers go to you and your family Pepe

To: <Aikisu@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: My prayers go to you and your family Pepe
From: "Joe Rome" <romeisle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:27:53 -0400
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thank you, We appreciate your thoughts. Frances passed well to the North of us
here in Marathon, with virtually no damage, just two days of gales and heavy
down pours as these strong bands/cells spinning around a masive tropical
cyclone pass by and dump a ton of water and 20-45 knts winds, what is so
strange about this storm is its size and slow forward movements . But its
mostly benign as compared to a compact tightly wound tropical cyclone such as
Charley or Andrew. The  Solococoloco sits uncovered and windbeaten and soaked
( as it well should be)under my porch, I had covered it with plastic and tarp
and lashed it with nylon , but the tarps are tatered and the boat has settled
in a tight spot under the workbench and out of the wind , so I have opted
toleave well enough alone until this one passes .  AH! But then there is Ivan
to  contend with next week. Thanks again Pepe ----- Original Message -----