CAN 048 gets wet!

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CAN 048 gets wet!
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:24:13 -0600
The day dawned with a light 5 knots and slightly overcast. I lined the bow up
while standing on the floating dock, stepped onto the wing and into the boat
and........ I was sailing CAN 048. The Swift has amazing secondary stability,
as it loads up the bouyancy when the wing starts dipping into the water. I was
pleased to see how easy it was to operate all of the systems, they seem to be
placed exactly where you need them, good job Bram!

The photo shows a set of borrowed sails which I did not spend too much time
getting into shape before sailing today. That will come a little later. New CAN
048 sails are on order.

When the wind picks up, I think I am going to find it really difficult to do
any work on the next boat! Keep working guys, it is all worth it when you sail
away from that dock!

Roger
www.aquiloboats.com