Greg's bow fitting and sails and stuff.

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Greg's bow fitting and sails and stuff.
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:37:18 EDT
Geez, I just received one of Greg's bow fittings from UPS.  What a  work of
art.  This thing eliminates the need for a block on the side of the  tang for
the jib downhaul and it's really light.

Greg, I don't know if we can talk you into continuing to make these things,
but I sure hope so.

The rest of your sails will be here this weekend and will be shipped on
Tuesday.  I've picked up some of them and they look great.  We will be  writing
little instruction on how to install sail number and a bit about the  battens
and tensioners.

I'll be in Canada the rest of this week putting on a clinic for Roger and
Mike (three Swifts on the water in one place--should be exciting).  You can
contact me at 253-209-4835 if you need anything.

Also, attached is a short list of do's and don'ts for those waiting for the
"how to sail a Swift Solo" manual.  I realize that boats are hitting  the
water and this should save you some grief.