Re: Interested in class

To: Axel Wilzopolski <aw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Interested in class
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:12:09 -0700
Cc: kentlaser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I just realised I know the answer to this question.

The most recent edition of Sailing World has a very small capsule
review (amoung their 16 new performance boats).  But the original
review was in SW Dec 2001/Jan 2002.  Bram has a pdf of the article
here:

http://www.single-handedskiffs.com/images/S12techreview1br.pdf

Enjoy

--