Re: swivel at mast step

To: <Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: swivel at mast step
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:54:16 -0400
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ken, I was planning to get my Proset from Pats supplier untill you came up with
much cheaper prices at Svendsens. This is a great service to the class, and
will save everyone money, thanks.
Here is a summary for the materials to clam shell the boat.
Item                         Units reqd       Cat#          Cost
Proset Carts (Med Cure rate)   3             175-275        31.50ea
Flex bond dosing pistol        1             PET 4033       42.56
Mixing Wand Nozzels  (Pk 6)    1             300-mw         14.50
http://www.svendsens.com/
Greg