Re: Jib track installation

To: <robert_harper@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Jib track installation
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:28:51 -0600
Robert, here is how I do mine. The jib track is mounted on top of the wings. I
cut the track down so that it will lie at about a 20-25deg angle with the bowed
section  down and to the rear. I then make two L shaped aluminum brackets
(aluminium for Greg) that bolt under the track and then bolt onto the inner
sides of the wings. Make sure that you centre the jib track first, and then
slowly grind away the angle until you get a good fit. I then put a screw
through the top of the jib track into the wing and cover it all with an end-
cap. Hope that helps.

regards
Roger Wright
www.aquiloboats.com