Launchings - Wooden Boat

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Launchings - Wooden Boat
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:51:34 -0500
For those that don't get Wooden Boat Magazine, every month they have a
section called Launchings where they will put the pictures and info on newly
launched boats.  It would be a constant source of free media promotion of
the class if you submitted pictures of newly finished solos for the class.

>From the section on how to submit:

These pages are dedicated to sharing news of recently launched new boats and
"relaunched" (that is, restored or substantially rebuilt) craft.  Please
send color photographs (slides preferred) of your projects to:  Launchings,
WoodenBoat,  P.O. Box 78, Brooklin, ME  04616.

            Include the following information:

1.      Length on deck

2.      beam

3.      type, class, or rig

4.      boat's name

5.      names and addresses of designer, builder, and owner

6.      port or place of intended use

7.      date of launching (should be within the past year)

8.      Brief description of construction or restoration.

It would be great to see 2 or 3 Solos every month in WoodenBoat.

To your health,

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.

P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031

888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee

January 12, 1951

Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.

www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com