Re: Have a great holiday season

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Have a great holiday season
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:00:37 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bram and class members,

The same to you.

I wanted to say thanks for your tireless effort in helping me out (and I am sure everyone else), and making
this class interesting and exciting to be part of.

The word is getting out. At a recent local xmas party with lots of sailors several actually knew what a swiftsolo is.

Thanks and happy new year,

Christian/USA015.

PS: Attached is a picture from today. I think I will hang out around the fireplace for the day. ;-)

BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

Happy Holidays to you and your families. With a little luck and a lot of hard work, It will be a great new year for the Swift Solo class and our sailors.

JPEG image