Re: Relativity control

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Relativity control
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:15:43 EST
Robert Harper has asked a question that needs some explaining.  I  really
don't know how you guys with finished boats figured this out after  looking at
the manual myself.  Clearly this page should be printed and  inserted in your
manual as you'll need it to figure out the jib system (if my  memory serves me
correctly, I believe this is the first mistake I've  ever made).

In the attached PDF you can see the 3 to one ratio of the system.