Re: Fugu hits the water!

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, flobopp@xxxxxxxxx, Bairdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lharper2@xxxxxxxxxxx, gslyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, peteharper1@xxxxxxxxx, thereseas@xxxxxxxxxxx, utah-sailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fugu hits the water!
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:48:10 EST
Robert,

It's exciting to see another quality Swift hit the water.  The  boat looks
really great, however, you need some psychiatric help  man.  I'm still
shivering
after looking at your photos.  Holly  molly!!  I start whining when it gets
to 50 degrees.

I look forward to seeing you in Florida.  You might want to cut  and lower
you tiller so that it just clears the toe rails.  It will help  you keep the
extensions from dragging in the water.  Myriam & Youri  BEL 010 just finished
their boat as  well.  They also used the 49er rudder cassette and I see their
tiller is  high as well  (even the 49er guys cut these and rebond them).

Good going.