Re: Florida

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Florida
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:35:47 -0500
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  From: Rob DesMarais, D.C.
  To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:29 PM
  Subject: Florida

  Is there any gear that those of us that aren't bringing a boat should bring?
Foot wear, helmet, passport???  Alcohol to tire those out with a boat .

  To your health,

               Rob

  Rob DesMarais, D.C.

  P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031

  888-754-7730

  "One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

  Dr. Royal Lee

  January 12, 1951

  Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

  Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.

  www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com