Re: those who want parts for Fort Desoto

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: those who want parts for Fort Desoto
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:56:15 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bring a boat cover for me please. I am using a lame tarp for now.

For what it's worth to the others. I talked with a person that makes covers and he had the same comments about "Sunbrella". He also stated that there are a lot of other cloths be peddled but the greater price will pay for itself over time. He did not like to use other cloths because they just don't hold up as long.