Re: Toe Rails and a little comic relief

To: "Dave Lindsey" <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Toe Rails and a little comic relief
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:57:44 -0500
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: Toe Rails and a little comic reliefdaves shop looks like mine without the 3
inches of crap on the floor.

Here are nine (actual) comments made by NBC sports commentators during the
Summer Olympics:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw
her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from
personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother
and father."
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths
in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can
expect the same thing again."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like
it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the
IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've
got eleven Dicks on the field."
9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is
that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses
them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"