Revised parts list

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Revised parts list
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 22:54:49 -0400
Hi all,

I am working in an attempt to revise the parts list, so Bram can take it to Fisheries
and get a new quote. Since the parts and rigging are still evolving there could be
changes to come, but I think we can at least try and get it more accurate than it
currently is. I have started out with the parts needed for the spars. Personal preference
also plays a role here as to what and how you like the rigging setup. This is a base model.

Some notes include.

- Triple blocks for easy adjustment of caps.
- Use of Pre-Court system on forstay.

For those with finished boats, could you double check that my list is not totally off.
Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Christian

Mast, Boom, Vang + spin pole. Part Number QTY Description RF20174 2 Swivel blocks, inside boom. Main+jib sheet. RF20174 2 Swivel blocks, low on mast, each side, jib down haul. RF662 1 Cunningham RF2528 1 Goose neck boom RF2525 1 Goose neck RF2350 1 Shroud plate, boom RF30711 1 Exit block. (Actually entry for mainsheet) HA924 1 Sail track feeder Gryan 1 Mast Crane Gryan 1 Mast step H108HL 1 Spin downhaul block, HA15B 2 Box sleave blocks, jib+spin pole RF30100 1 Block for mast crane, spin haly. HA345 1 Main haly rack. HA6180 3 T-bail, lowers + forstay HA6195 3 T-bail backing. RF347 4 Mast Tangs, caps, primaries RF5010 2 Cam cleats, main sheet platform RF20332 2 Tripple w/ cleat caps. On water adjustable. RF20302 2 Tripple, Adjustable caps. RF60174 1 Main sheet block, on boom. H108 1 Upright block, bottom of mast for spin halyard. RF30151A 1 Cheek block. Return of the jib sheet in end of boom. RF20100 1 Block, vang line on mast. H113 1 Block, vang line on side of mast track. PRC101 1 Precourt block, forstay
PRC103 1 Precourt block, forstay
WC2482 1 Wichard snaphook. Cunningham
HA2021HK 2 Holt Allen hook blocks. Cunningham+jib downhaul.