Re: Christians video

To: Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Christians video
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:43:32 EDT
Christian,

The video disk you sent me was awesome.  Considering the limited  filming
situation (no camera boat) I was really taken by the job you did.   The video
of
Anders and Ron in their first ever attempt to sail a  Swift should be
inspiring to newcomers.  I hope we can talk you into  using your footage
combined with
some footage of advanced Swift  Sailing that we will take in the Gorge this
summer to produce a class  promotional video.

Your editing skills are something that we'd like to twist your arm on as
well. If you'd be interested in doing it, we could send all of the footage that

is worth anything to you.  Let us know.

Thanks again Christian for all your work.