Re: Accommodations around Jericho Sailing Centre in Vancouver

To: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Accommodations around Jericho Sailing Centre in Vancouver
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 19:58:16 -0700
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 5/4/05 6:47 AM, "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you're feeling really cheap, the Youth Hostel is literally a
> stone's throw away, and pretty nice.  It's in an old military
> barracks.
>
> Warren

    Warren,

    I don¹t know if you are serious or not regarding the Youth Hostel. It is
just across the parking lot. I have never entered the building. Do you
seriously what me to check it out?

    Another option might be the University. This just occurred to me. It is
summer. There may be limited accommodation at U.B.C.. This has an added
bonus, the nude beach is down a set of stairs on campus!

    Hold onto your Tillers with both hands gentlemen.

    David Lindsey
    #46 2/3rds complete