cost and time

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: cost and time
From: "Pollard, Mike" <Michael.Pollard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:25:19 -0700
Would someone take a look at the attached spreadsheet and tell me if it
is a reasonable estimate of cost and time for a complete build?  I have
all the tools I need, so there no costs included for that.

Thanks,

Mike Pollard

Scientist - General Atomics Photonics Division

10240 Flanders Court

San Diego, CA 92121

858-457-8739

pollard@xxxxxxx