Re: Pro-Set Bonding

To: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pro-Set Bonding
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:16:49 -0600
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bill, I used 175/275. It comes as a two part kit. You do need to get the gun to apply it though. It is a special gun that applies both 175 and 275 together through a mixing nozzle. You will use about three sets of pro-set to bond deck to hull.

regards
Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>