CB ARGUMENT.PDF

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CB ARGUMENT.PDF
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:39:19 EDT
To better explain my case, I've attached an illustration PDF of  my
Centerboard length argument.  Also find an attached picture of the 4  blades
that I
currently use.  The three long blades are all 53 1/2 to 54"  long while the cut
down 49er blade on the right is 44 1/2"  long.

Experience has shown that the 49er blade and the 013 blade are about equal
in above 10 knots, but that the 013 blade is faster in lighter air.   The cut
down 49er blade is significantly easier to use while sailing off of a  beach.

JPEG image