Swift Solo Building costs

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Swift Solo Building costs
From: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:51:33 +1000
For those of you that are interested I attach a spreadsheet which outlines
the cost to build a Swift Solo hull here in Australia. It has worked out
pretty much how I expected. These costs are in Australian dollars.

I know it doesn?t include labour but when you consider a bare 49er hull is
around $12,000 it is great value. The Swift also uses more expensive and
exotic materials than most other skiffs. ? Cedar, Kevlar/carbon hybrid and
S-glass

Regards,

Steve Nichols