Re: update on centerboard PDF

To: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: update on centerboard PDF
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:04:58 -0400
LOL Geez quit whining about the skin on your knuckles will ya, :-) (says
looking at the scarred stumps others call fingers).

I use saran wrap pulled around the saddle and taped with sticky tape on the out
side. You can pull all the wrinkles out that way before you attach to the flat
board. Then when you put it all together the saran wrap stretches very easily
into the shape with no wrinkles. It becomes part of the breather layer when you
separate the layup. You get your saddles back only slightly bruised. This has
worked nicely for me making spreaders and many model plane wings. Another way
that has worked for me is to cut the peel ply at the leading edge and rip it
off, saddles and all. (gotta take off the backing board with a saw first
though). Worse comes to worse, sand it off and save your knuckles.