Re: Swift Solo Building costs

To: robert@xxxxxxxxxxx, gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Swift Solo Building costs
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:55:39 EDT
Robert,

Great advice.  I actually like to squeegee epoxy on the particle board
sheets before gluing on the patterns to keep it stable.  After  cutting and
sanding
the form edges applying a little epoxy does keep  the edges strong.  I think
that about a quart of epoxy will do an entire  set of templates (squeegee,
don't brush it on) and they will last for several  boats.