Re: Swift Solo Building costs

To: robert@xxxxxxxxxxx, gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Swift Solo Building costs
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:10:09 EDT
Robert,
For USA020, Tom and Felix left me their special staple gun that has
adjustable power for shooting polyester staples.  The polyester staples can be
sanded
off and thus the holes are filled.  To remove the hull or deck from the forms
after glassing, you just run a razor blade or thin pull saw between the cedar
and the stations to cut them off.  The stubble can be pulled from the station
forms with pliers if necessary.  The process worked great and the staples are
wood colored so that they are nearly invisible.  The staples came from an
ouftfit in Texas called Raptor if anyone is interested.  I plan to use it again
for
USA040.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040