Swift builders that are under construction

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swift builders that are under construction
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:02:56 EDT
Jane and I will be leaving for a wilderness trip for five days starting
Wednesday morning July 6.  If you have any questions, please get them to me
tomorrow or ask them on the mailing list (we have a lot of qualified builders
that
have completed their boats).

It's exciting to see so many boats about to hit the water. I feel a little
guilty for leaving right now but you guys are in good hands if you ask the
people on the mailing list.