Re: Toe Rail placement?

To: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Toe Rail placement?
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:56:03 EDT
David,
My rails start 1/2" forward of station 8 and go past station 13, due to the
change in the plans for the rails.  Bram changed the length to add additional
toe hold on deck.  The shock cords then exit closer to the dual transome blocks
and become less of a tripping hazard.  Adjust the location of the toe-rail
exit block hole for the trap shock cords to meet the eye-strap ferrule at the
measurements specified on the deck layout plans (the one with color pictures).
See attached photos for USA020.  Hope that this helps.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040

In a message dated 7/6/2005 11:15:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Do the toe rails still start at station 8 and go past station 12?
>
>   Mine go past station 13 if I start at 8. Should I move them forward?
>

>   Dave Lindsey

JPEG image

JPEG image