Re: Graphite Powder -

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Graphite Powder -
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:15:26 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I worked that out to be one tablespoon of powder for 6 squirts of
resin.

I expect one can is enough.  I'm not done yet, but my can is less than
half used.

I painted it on.  Roller is probably overkill (rollers are thirsty)
and you would have to tip off with a brush anyway.  And you need a
slightly thicker application than what a squeegee would provide.  The
squeegee would likely give an uneven application.

Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com