Fat Dolly RE: Craddle Plans?

To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fat Dolly RE: Craddle Plans?
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:06:14 -0400
Bcc:
Seitech.com have good alloy dollies with fat beach wheels sporting sand tolerant nylon needle bearings. if you need. These are the aluminium dollies Bram uses to bolt his cradle onto. II use them also for my 49er for the last 6 years. The cradle is detailed in your plans I believe, and from memory it is made from section 10 and 6 templates. I wouldnt advise using a road trailer for the beach no matter how light it seems, at least not on my beach launch area it hard enough with the fat beach wheels from Seitech. The Seitech dolly is the ticket. NYCskiffs will have a Deluxe SwiftSolo version of seitech beach dolly by next summer after I have tested the prototypes.
Greg